Protect Your Family And Yourself From Harmful Molds
Our Mold Remover Gel is the cheapest, quickest, and most ideal solution to curing your home of harmful molds.
Protect your family from the harmful side effects of prolonged mold exposure. It is as easy as spreading the thick gel on affected areas, allowing it to soak and penetrate the mold and then wipe it off with a cloth! Simple, cheap, and effective our Mold Remover Gel will keep your house mold-free without harsh fumes or overspray.
- Safe To Use: No toxic chemicals used, No harmful fumes makes it safe to use in your home.
- Kills off and Prevents Growth: Our Mold Removal Solution kills off bacteria and helps prevent future growth and spread of Mold.
- Easy & Effective Use: spread the solution on the desired area and watch it work in seconds, wipe it off with a wet cloth after and instant results!
Effective In All Situations: Our solution can be used in all areas of your home, bathrooms, sinks, fittings, sealants, you find mold our gel will Eliminate it!
- Materials: Sodium Hypochlorite, Sodium Hydroxide
- Product Size: Household Mold Remover Gel - 19CM x 7 CM x 4 CM
- Package Contents: 1 x Household Mold Remover Gel